Please phone us on 40416218 for assistance. Group bookings available for Sole Charter of vessel.
- Recording contact information: before travel, agents and/or passengers must provide their phone number, email address. This is important information and must be supplied prior to travel.
- Check-in procedure:
- Seastar passengers will go directly to Seastar, located on E Finger in the Cairns Marlin Marina, next to the Salt House restaurant.
- Boarding commences at 7.30am and boat departs shortly after. All Passengers to Check in with Queensland Covid app and show Vaccination Certificates. Passengers need to be Fully Vaccinated for Covid 19.
- Cashless payments: all bookings must be paid in full prior to travel.
- Social distancing: will be required onboard as well as at boarding and disembarking to minimise crowding. Passengers are asked to limit movement around the cabin, once seated. Particularly when travelling between sites. There will be signage to allow for everyone to move around the vessel, when required, safely.
- Changes to food service: There will be no self-serve food option. Morning /afternoon tea and Buffet lunch will be served individually to the customer.
- Sanitising stations: hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the vessel and at entry points.
- Enhanced cleaning of equipment: with a focus on high contact areas, surfaces and entrance points.
- Staff training: all employees are Fully Vaccinated and have completed the QTIC COVID 19 Safe Training Program and will follow strict personal hygiene protocols including daily pre-screening.
- Symptoms: if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you will be unable to board on the day.
Customers can cancel their trip up to 24 hours prior to travel.
In the instance that your preferred date of travel is cancelled by us, we will rebook you on the next available date we are departing at no additional cost to you. For more information on booking changes and other options email or call our reservation team.
We want to reassure you that every member of our team is committed to looking after your wellbeing when you travel.
Where to check-in and what time does the boat depart and return?
Check-in procedure. Go directly to the Seastar:
E Finger Cairns Marlin Marina – next to the Salt House restaurant.
Check-in time is 7.30am.
Seastar departs soon after
Seastar returns approx. 4pm.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
We advise our customers to book ahead to save disappointment. Please note that the months of June, July, and August are very popular travel periods, therefore it’s advisable to book as soon as you’ve made the decision to travel, that way your spot is secured.
Food-service and special dietary requirements:
We provide a delicious lunch including hot dishes, cold meats and salads with vegetarian options. We can cater to guests with vegan and coeliac diets. Please advise our friendly reservations staff at the time of your booking of any special dietary requirements i.e. Vegan or Coeliac.
Please note due to COVID 19 restrictions, there are temporary changes to our food service. We have now implemented staff-controlled catering and service to minimise touchpoints for crew and passengers.
Can I use my credit card on-board?
Yes, we accept VISA and Mastercard. Due to COVID 19 restrictions, Cash will not be accepted.
How can I book?
Book online at www.seastarcruises.com.au or call us on 07 4041 6218 or Whats App +61 499 633 221
Email: [email protected]
How many people can your boat accommodate?
Seastar Caters for a small group of 36 passengers.